Veronica Lee, Director
I bring to my consultancy work over 30 years’ management experience gained in Australia and overseas in various organisations across the Public, Private and University sectors.
I have a breadth of experience in Health, Tourism and Hospitality, Emergency Services, Education, Volunteer Organisations and small to medium businesses. My roles have included:
- executive/senior leadership
- front line team leadership
- project planning and management
- human resource management advisory services
- organisational development, and
- coaching, mentoring and facilitation.
Key strengths and areas of passion for me are:
- leading and enabling organisational change and growth
- developing high performing values-based workplaces
- growing the capability of leaders, managers, aspiring leaders, and HR business partners
- building productive and engaged teams
- helping individuals plan and develop their careers
- coaching groups and individuals for continual performance improvement and personal and professional growth.
I am an experienced management consultant and enthusiastic facilitator. I enjoy sharing my learnings as well as hearing about the experiences of others to turn sound HR management theory successfully into good leadership practice and pragmatic workplace solutions.
I have also previously been an adjunct lecturer, teaching, assessing and reviewing curriculum at a postgraduate level in people management at a number of higher education institutions.
Around work, I love spending time with my partner and our family of Airedale Terriers, trail and road running and wholefood cooking.
- Company Directors Diploma, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Graduate Diploma of Management, Australia Institute of Leaders & Managers
- Graduate Diploma of Human Resources, Deakin University
- Postgraduate Diploma for Business, University of West England, UK
- BA (Hons) in Modern Languages, University of Birmingham, UK/Strasbourg University, France
- Australian Level IV Certificate in Workplace Training and Assessment.
Professional memberships include:
- Australian Institute of Leaders and Managers
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian Human Resources Institute
- Institute of Public Administration Australia.
HRM Matters is accredited to use various instruments to assist with leadership and workforce development, recruitment and selection. These include:
- Myers Briggs Type IndicatorR (MBTI) Steps I & II
- The Leadership Circle Profile™ (LCP) and Culture Survey (LCS)
- Resilience at Work (R@W)
- Bar-On Emotional Quotient 360° InventoryR (EQ-i)
- Everything DISCR
- Team Management Systems (TMS) – work-based assessment system including
- Team Management Profile (TMP)
- Linking Skills Profile
- Team Performance Profile (TPP),
- Types of Work Profile (TWP)
We engage a range of associate consultants and work with various business partners, to ensure the right capacity and capabilities are available for efficient and effective delivery of our client projects and assignments.